Brampton man charged after police locate loaded firearm
Officers from 22 Division have charged a 25-year-old man from Brampton with drug and firearm-related offences.
At approximately 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31, 2019, officers investigated the driver of a vehicle in the area of English Street and Allison Court in Brampton.
Police say a loaded 9mm Glock firearm was located along with a quantity of drugs.
Vivian Lammie has been charged with Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, Possession of a Loaded Prohibited Firearm, Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose, Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition, Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, Careless Storage of Firearm, Careless Storage of Ammunition, Possession for the Purpose of Selling and Drive While Under Suspension.
Vivian Lammie attended the Ontario Court of Justice for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton