Brampton man charged after police locate loaded firearm
Officers from 22 Division have charged a 25-year-old man from Brampton with drug and firearm-related offences.
At approximately 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31, 2019, officers investigated the driver of a vehicle in the area of English Street and Allison Court in Brampton.
Police say a loaded 9mm Glock firearm was located along with a quantity of drugs.
Vivian Lammie has been charged with Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, Possession of a Loaded Prohibited Firearm, Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose, Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition, Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, Careless Storage of Firearm, Careless Storage of Ammunition, Possession for the Purpose of Selling and Drive While Under Suspension.
Vivian Lammie attended the Ontario Court of Justice for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Two Men Charged With Possession of a Firearm in Brampton
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Police Seize Loaded Handguns