Brampton Man Charged in Drug Trafficking Case
Drugs, ammunition, and cash have been seized from a Brampton home by Peel police and a suspect is facing charges.
The street crime gang unit executed a search warrant at a home near The Gore Rd. and Pannahill Dr. on Oct. 24.
Investigators confiscated a large quantity of cocaine, ammunition and Canadian currency.
Terence Watson, 31, of Brampton, was arrested.
He’s charged with: trafficking; two counts of possession for the purpose; possession of ammunition contrary to prohibition order.
At the time of his arrest Watson was on statutory release relating to a manslaughter conviction, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call the street crime gang unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 7725 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Arrest Three Men for Drug Trafficking in Brampton Bar
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Brampton Residents Charged in Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Brampton Man Charged After Gun, Drugs Seized by Police
- Suspect From Brampton Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident