Brampton Man Charged in Halton Hills Thefts
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with a series of thefts from vehicles in Halton Hills.
Halton police say several vehicles were entered overnight in Georgetown on March 28, 2017.
Credit cards were stolen - along with other items - which were later used fraudulently in Brampton, say police.
Investigators also allege the suspects used a stolen car to commit the crimes.
A man was arrested on July 31, however, it's unclear if police are still searching for more suspects in connection with the thefts.
Joshua Ali, 20, is charged with two counts of possession of property obtained by crime, six counts of fraud under $5,000, and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
He was released on a promise to appear.
Anyone with information about this crime or other crimes is encouraged to contact the 1 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2416 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton