Brampton man charged in hit and run crash
A Brampton man is facing charges following a fail to remain collision in Innisfil.
South Simcoe police say that around 12:30 am on Monday, Aug. 24, 2020, officers were called to the Sideroad 10 and 4th Line area after a Volkswagon Golf Wagon travelling west ran a stop sign and struck a southbound vehicle.
Police allege that the driver and passenger of the Golf left the scene on foot but were eventually located and taken into custody.
Police say Colin Davis, 21, was charged with failing to remain, careless driving and driving while under suspension.
The accused and the passenger were released at the scene.
Police say no one was injured in the collision.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole in Brampton
- Fail to remain collision leads to firearm, Brampton man charged
- Man Seriously Injured in Fail to Remain Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged in Fatal Hit and Run Collision
- Female driver injured in fail-to-remain collision in Brampton