Brampton Man Charged in Relation to Serious Collision
A man has been arrested and charged in relation to a serious collision in the City of Brampton.
On Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at 8:37 a.m. officers responded to reports of a pedestrian struck in the area of Conductor Lane and Portsdown Road in Brampton.
There were two victims, a 36-year-old woman and a 7-year-old boy from Brampton. They were taken to a trauma centre where they remain in stable non-life threatening condition.
Today, investigators from the Major Collision Bureau arrested Johnathon Leon, a 41-year-old man from Brampton. He was charged with two counts of criminal negligence cause bodily harm and two counts of dangerous operation cause bodily harm.
He is set to appear for a bail hearing on May 15, 2019, at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Police ask for anyone with information related to this collision is to contact the Major Collision Bureau (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton