Brampton Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation
A Brampton man has been charged in an ongoing sexual assault investigation.
Toronto police allege that a 15-year old girl was a client of a psychotherapist at East Metro Youth Service on 200-1200 Markham Road between February 2017 and May 2019 and was sexually assaulted on various occasions.
It is also alleged that a man, believed to have been working there from January 2015 to May 2019, was providing private psychotherapy services at All of You Wellness Centre on 402-65 Wellesley Avenue and had communicated with her both in person and through social media.
On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, members of the Child & Youth Advocacy Centre arrested Michael Mazo, 31, of Brampton, who was charged with sexual assault and sexual interference.
He is scheduled to appear in court on November 7.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-2922.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Brampton Man Charged in Alleged Sexual Assault of 12-Year-Old Girl
- Police Identify Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- Brampton man charged in a sexual assault investigation
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Private school teacher charged with sexual assault