Brampton Man Charged in Toronto Gunpoint Robbery
Three men - including two from Brampton and Mississauga - are facing charges in connection with an illegal gaming house robbery in Toronto.
The incident took place on Feb. 9, 2018.
Toronto police allege an illegal gaming house was operating in the Finch Ave. W. and Weston Rd. area.
A man, posing as a customer, entered and interacted with customers at 10 p.m.
Shortly afterwards, two men entered -one armed with a handgun - ordering customers and employees to the ground.
Three men took off with cash.
The customers eventually broke free, fled, and a 28-year-old woman contacted police.
A third suspect was arrested on June 28.
Raymond Ellis, 28, of Brampton, is charged with three counts of robbery with a firearm and three counts of forcible confinement.
Two suspects were handcuffed back on Feb. 21.
Jevanny Walters, 25, of Scarborough, is charged with three counts of robbery with a firearm and three counts of forcible confinement.
Walters is scheduled to appear in a Toronto courtroom on July 18.
Colin Walters, 27, of Mississauga, is charged with robbery with a firearm and forcible confinement.
He's also scheduled to appear in a Toronto courtroom on July 18.
File photo courtesy of Toronto Police
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton