Brampton man charged with assault after towing dispute
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have charged a Brampton man after a crash led to a dispute this afternoon.
At 1:49 p.m., OPP reported a single-vehicle collision on Highway 410.
Five tow trucks arrived at the scene and there was a towing operator dispute, during which an assault reportedly took place.
55 year old Brampton man Allan McConnell was charged with assault.
No injuries have been reported.
OPP took this opportunity to remind residents that, unless directed by police, vehicle drivers have the option to choose their preferred tow.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win