Brampton Man Charged With Assault in Oakville
A Brampton man is facing an assault charge in connection with an incident at an Oakville facility.
The case involves one victim, said Halton police Det.-Const. Tim Nichols.
The alleged incident took place at Central West Specialized Developmental Services in Kerr Village.
An investigation began in Sept. 2017 following allegations that the victim, who lives at the facility, was assaulted by a staff member who works as a residential counsellor.
The victim suffered minor injuries.
The suspect was arrested on Nov. 20.
Edobor Elaiho, 28, is charged with assault.
He was released on a promise to appear and an undertaking.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Det.-Const. Tim Nichols of the 2 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2214.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers "See something, Hear something, Say something" at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting "Tip201" with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Consequences for improper mask and glove disposal still in effect in Brampton
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Brampton Man Charged in Oakville Road Rage Case
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault Towards Victim from Brampton
- Male Charged with Sexual Assault at Hotel in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton