Brampton Man Charged With Assault in Oakville
A Brampton man is facing an assault charge in connection with an incident at an Oakville facility.
The case involves one victim, said Halton police Det.-Const. Tim Nichols.
The alleged incident took place at Central West Specialized Developmental Services in Kerr Village.
An investigation began in Sept. 2017 following allegations that the victim, who lives at the facility, was assaulted by a staff member who works as a residential counsellor.
The victim suffered minor injuries.
The suspect was arrested on Nov. 20.
Edobor Elaiho, 28, is charged with assault.
He was released on a promise to appear and an undertaking.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Det.-Const. Tim Nichols of the 2 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2214.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers "See something, Hear something, Say something" at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting "Tip201" with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- K9 Unit locates alleged fleeing male after Brampton collision
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
- Convenience store robbed, cashier assaulted in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged in Oakville Road Rage Case
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault Towards Victim from Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Male Charged with Sexual Assault at Hotel in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Charged in Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton