Brampton Man Charged With Driving Insane Speed on QEW
A Brampton man is facing charges following an alleged stunt driving incident.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says a 21-year-old man has been charged with stunt driving after being clocked driving 190 km/h in a 100 zone on the QEW at Seventh Street in St. Catharines.
The driver’s grey 2011 Volkswagen has been impounded and his driver’s license has been suspended for seven days, police say.
Photos courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario