Brampton Man Charged With Driving Insane Speed on QEW
A Brampton man is facing charges following an alleged stunt driving incident.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says a 21-year-old man has been charged with stunt driving after being clocked driving 190 km/h in a 100 zone on the QEW at Seventh Street in St. Catharines.
The driver’s grey 2011 Volkswagen has been impounded and his driver’s license has been suspended for seven days, police say.
Photos courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton