Brampton Man Charged With Several Drug and Weapons-Related Offences
A Brampton man is facing 13 charges related to drugs and weapons, according to Toronto police.
A recent Toronto police news release reads that on Monday June 4, 2018, officers investigated a man in the area of Spadina Ave. and Queen St. W. for a drug-related offence.
The man was arrested after what police say was a “brief struggle.”
According to police, officers located a loaded firearm, marijuana, hashish, and proceeds of crime.
The release reads that “investigators seized a .38 calibre revolver loaded with five rounds of ammunition, 14.5 grams of marijuana, eight grams of hashish and $2,030 cash.”
Nathaniel English, 23, of Brampton, is charged with:
1) Possession of schedule II substance
2) Assault with intent to resist arrest
3) Possession for purpose of trafficking schedule II substance
4) Possession of schedule II substance
5) Possession of schedule II substance
6) Possession for the purpose trafficking schedule II substance
7) Possession of proceeds of crime under $5000
8) Unauthorized possession of a firearm
9) Possess firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized
10) Possess firearm obtained by crime
11) Careless storage of a firearm
12) Carry concealed weapon
13) Fail to comply probation
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall in Toronto on Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 10 a.m., room 101.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
All photos courtesy of Toronto Police Service
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton