Brampton Man Dead After Collision on Major Road in Caledon
A 22 year old man from Brampton has been pronounced dead at the scene following a two vehicle collision on Airport Road in Caledon.
Caledon OPP Constable Tamara Schubert stated that on April 25 at approx. 3:07p.m., officers from the Caledon Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) were dispatched to a motor vehicle collision on Airport Road between Old Church Road and Charleston Sideroad.
"The collision involved 2 motor vehicles: a Dodge Ram (pick-up truck) and a Dodge Caravan (minivan)," said Schubert. "The driver of the pick-up truck was travelling northbound on Airport Road while the minivan was travelling southbound on Airport Road. The two vehicles collided head-on south of Patterson Sideroad."
The driver of the pick-up truck was transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the minivan, Arnold Jude Valdez Berdan, 22, of Brampton has succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation into the cause of the collision is ongoing, but it is not anticipated that any charges will be laid.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- OPP Identify 19-Year-Old Brampton Man As Victim Of Fatal Caledon Collision
- One Driver Dead Following Brampton Collision Involving Transport Truck
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Brampton Dump Truck Driver Charged Following Collision With Train in Puslinch
- Collision in Brampton Results in Road Closure and Leaves One Dead