Brampton Man Enjoying $1 Million Lotto Win
A Brampton man is enjoying a $1 million lottery win.
George Stewart won a $1 million Maxmillions prize in the Dec. 14, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
The 57-year-old sales manager, according to an OLG press release, said he shrugged off the win at first, not realizing how much he won.
"After seeing the amount, it felt completely surreal," Stewart said in the release.
Stewart plans to use the money to enjoy his future retirement.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on North Park Drive in Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton