Brampton Man Enjoying Big Lotto Win
A Brampton resident just won the lottery!
Harinder Singh from Brampton is celebrating after winning a $100,000 top prize with Instant Crossword Tripler.
Instant Crossword Tripler is available for $5 a play and the top prize is $100,000. Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.61.
The winning ticket was purchased at George's Convenience on Peter Robertson Boulevard in Brampton.
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA