Brampton Man Facing Charges After Colliding With Vehicles on Highway 400
A Brampton man is facing charges after colliding with multiple vehicles on Highway 400 at Highway 7.
According to OPP, Kenny Mukhal (30) has been charged with dangerous driving and driving over 80 mg/alc in 100 ml/blood, well over the legal limit.
Mukhal is also facing a 90 day licence suspension and a seven day vehicle impound.
Photos courtesy of @OPP_HSD.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Multiple Dangerous Driving Charges
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- OPP Charges Brampton Man With Driving The Wrong Way On A Highway
- Brampton men facing weapon, drug charges after traffic stop