Brampton Man Facing Charges After Colliding With Vehicles on Highway 400
A Brampton man is facing charges after colliding with multiple vehicles on Highway 400 at Highway 7.
According to OPP, Kenny Mukhal (30) has been charged with dangerous driving and driving over 80 mg/alc in 100 ml/blood, well over the legal limit.
Mukhal is also facing a 90 day licence suspension and a seven day vehicle impound.
Photos courtesy of @OPP_HSD.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- Brampton Man Facing Multiple Dangerous Driving Charges
- Driver Facing Charges After Caught Going Insane Speed in Brampton
- OPP Charges Brampton Man With Driving The Wrong Way On A Highway
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Brampton men facing weapon, drug charges after traffic stop