Brampton Man Facing Charges in Child Pornography Investigation
A Brampton man has been charged in connection with a child pornography investigation, police say.
Peel police say that on Friday, Nov. 23, 2018, a search warrant was executed at a residence in Brampton.
Police say 68-year-old John Gordon Abbott was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography, accessing child pornography and make available child pornography.
He appeared in court for a bail hearing on Saturday, Nov. 24.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3490.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Brampton Man Charged with Child Luring
- Brampton man arrested in child luring investigation