Brampton Man Facing Charges in Child Pornography Investigation
A Brampton man has been charged in connection with a child pornography investigation, police say.
Peel police say that on Friday, Nov. 23, 2018, a search warrant was executed at a residence in Brampton.
Police say 68-year-old John Gordon Abbott was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography, accessing child pornography and make available child pornography.
He appeared in court for a bail hearing on Saturday, Nov. 24.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3490.
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Brampton Man Charged with Child Luring
- Brampton Man Facing Multiple Child Luring Charges