Brampton Man Facing Gun Charges
A 33-year-old man is facing gun-related charges following an incident in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police were contacted on Sept. 11 around 11 p.m.
They were told a man had a firearm at a home.
The suspect was arrested without incident and officers allegedly found a Uzi sub-machine gun within the residence.
Anthony Singh, of Brampton, is charged with numerous firearms related offences.
Singh was held in custody.
He’s scheduled to appear in Brampton court on Sept. 12.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway