Brampton Man Facing Multiple Child Luring Charges
Officers from the Internet Child Exploitation Unit have made an arrest following an investigation that took place between January 31 and February 8.
The officers investigated a male that was communicating online with someone he believed to be under 16 years old for sexual purposes, police say.
The male allegedly used the nickname "Hornyprab" online.
At 9:12 a.m. on Thursday, February 14, police arrested 39 year old Brampton man Prabu Elangovan.
Elangovan is charged with making sexually explicit material available to a child, as well as three counts of child luring.
He appeared in court for a bail hearing on Friday, February 15.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Brampton Man Charged with Child Luring
- Man Accused of Luring Children Online Arrested in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Charges in Child Pornography Investigation
- BREAKING: Man Arrested For Allegedly Attempting to Murder a Child in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Brampton