Brampton Man Facing Multiple Dangerous Driving Charges
A Brampton man is facing multiple charges in relation dangerous driving.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, David Drepaul, a 57-year-old from Brampton, is facing the following alleged charges: operate motor vehicle while prohibited, refuse roadside, drive while suspended, and drive vehicle with liquor readily available.
According to Schmidt, the accused was seen travelling erratically on the 410 on Feb. 14, 2019.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Brampton Man Facing Charges After Colliding With Vehicles on Highway 400
- VIDEO: Multiple People Charged in Connection with Dangerous Motorcycle Stunts
- Brampton men facing weapon, drug charges after traffic stop
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton