Brampton Man Facing Multiple Dangerous Driving Charges
A Brampton man is facing multiple charges in relation dangerous driving.
According to Sgt Kerry Schmidt on Twitter, David Drepaul, a 57-year-old from Brampton, is facing the following alleged charges: operate motor vehicle while prohibited, refuse roadside, drive while suspended, and drive vehicle with liquor readily available.
According to Schmidt, the accused was seen travelling erratically on the 410 on Feb. 14, 2019.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Brampton Man Facing Charges After Colliding With Vehicles on Highway 400
- VIDEO: Multiple People Charged in Connection with Dangerous Motorcycle Stunts
- Brampton men facing weapon, drug charges after traffic stop
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton