Brampton Man Facing Multiple Gun-Related Charges
Police have arrested a Brampton man in connection with the seizure of a firearm and ammunition.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, Nov. 29, investigators executed a residential search warrant in the area of Veterans Drive and Creditview Road in Mississauga as a result of a dispute.
During the search, police reportedly located and seized a Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum handgun and ammunition.
Police have arrested 36-year-old Brampton man Suvidhkumar Sudani in connection with the incident. He has been charged with numerous firearms offences and two counts of uttering threats.
Sudani was held for a bail hearing Nov. 30, 2017.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Brampton's Housing Market Showing Signs of Trouble
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Possession of Semi-Automatic Handgun
- Three Charged With Numerous Gun and Firearm-Related Offenses in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged With Numerous Gun-Related Offences
- Police Seize Loaded Gun From House in Brampton
- Man Arrested Following Seizure of Loaded Gun in Brampton