Brampton Man in Custody After Reportedly Attempting to Flee Collision
Halton Police have one person in custody after a crash in Oakville early Sunday (August 4).
Around 1:00 a.m., officers responded to a report of a collision at the intersection of Speers Road and Fourth Line.
"The collision involved a westbound van driven by a 51-year-old Burlington man, and a northbound motorcycle driven by a 42-year-old Brampton man," police say.
Police allege that the motorcycle failed to stop for the red light at the intersection and hit the driver's side of the van.
"The driver of the motorcycle attempted to flee the scene, but was located a short time later by police and taken to hospital for the injuries he sustained in the collision."
He is currently in stable condition.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Teen Seriously Injured in Motorcycle Collision
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton