Brampton Man Killed in Hamilton Shooting
A Brampton man has died following a shooting at a restaurant in Hamilton.
Hamilton police say that at approximately 1:30 a.m., on August 8, there was a shooting on East Avenue, just north of King in Central Hamilton.
As a result of this shooting, one male is dead and three other persons have suffered non-life-threatening gunshot injuries.
The victim has since been identified as 34-year-old Brampton man Michael Campbell.
Police say there are no suspect descriptions at this time.
The shooting does not appear to have been random, police say.
Police are encouraging anyone with information or video of the area or incident to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Ross Johnson of the Major Crime Unit by calling 905-546-3827. To provide information anonymously, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at http://www.crimestoppershamilton.com
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga