Brampton Man Killed in Industrial Accident in Vaughan
York Regional Police are seeking witnesses after a fatal industrial incident where a Brampton man was killed.
York police say that on Monday, January 29, 2018, at 12:40 p.m., they responded to a report of a man run over by a transport truck at a business on Stone Ridge Road in Vaughan.
“When police arrived at the scene, they located a 52-year-old-man from the City of Brampton with serious injuries,” said police in a recent statement. “He was pronounced deceased at the scene.”
The driver of the transport truck was a 48-year-old man from Richmond Hill. He was not injured.
“The Ministry of Labour has been notified. This investigation is ongoing. Any witnesses who have not yet spoken with police are being asked to please come forward.”
York Regional Police is asking anyone with information to contact the Collision Investigation Unit by calling 1-866-876-5423, ext. 7704, or to call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS, or leave an anonymous tip online.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Cracking Down on Transport Truck Drivers
- Police Looking for Witnesses in Fatal Hit and Run