Brampton Man Killed in Industrial Accident in Vaughan
York Regional Police are seeking witnesses after a fatal industrial incident where a Brampton man was killed.
York police say that on Monday, January 29, 2018, at 12:40 p.m., they responded to a report of a man run over by a transport truck at a business on Stone Ridge Road in Vaughan.
“When police arrived at the scene, they located a 52-year-old-man from the City of Brampton with serious injuries,” said police in a recent statement. “He was pronounced deceased at the scene.”
The driver of the transport truck was a 48-year-old man from Richmond Hill. He was not injured.
“The Ministry of Labour has been notified. This investigation is ongoing. Any witnesses who have not yet spoken with police are being asked to please come forward.”
York Regional Police is asking anyone with information to contact the Collision Investigation Unit by calling 1-866-876-5423, ext. 7704, or to call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS, or leave an anonymous tip online.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Police seeking witnesses after toddler allegedly struck and killed by Brampton man's delivery truck
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- Victim of fatal shooting in Vaughan identified as Peel resident
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Elderly Woman Dies After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man