Brampton Man Scores Major Lotto Win
It looks like Brampton is one lucky city!
Bramptonian Bryan Polley recently scored a big $100,000 lotto win in the April 21, 2018, LOTTO 6/49 draw.
"I've been playing the lottery for about 25 years," said Polley in a recent statement from OLG.
Polley matched six of seven ENCORE numbers to win the prize, according to OLG.
The first thing the 53-year-old husband, father of two, and cabinet-maker did to celebrate?
He took his wife out for dinner.
Polley plans to use the winnings to pay off his mortgage and do home renovations.
"Life will be a lot easier now," he said.
The winning ticket was purchased at Extra's Convenience on Vodden Street in Brampton.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents