Brampton Man Scores Major Lotto Win
It looks like Brampton is one lucky city!
Bramptonian Bryan Polley recently scored a big $100,000 lotto win in the April 21, 2018, LOTTO 6/49 draw.
"I've been playing the lottery for about 25 years," said Polley in a recent statement from OLG.
Polley matched six of seven ENCORE numbers to win the prize, according to OLG.
The first thing the 53-year-old husband, father of two, and cabinet-maker did to celebrate?
He took his wife out for dinner.
Polley plans to use the winnings to pay off his mortgage and do home renovations.
"Life will be a lot easier now," he said.
The winning ticket was purchased at Extra's Convenience on Vodden Street in Brampton.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19