Brampton Man Struck by Cousin's Vehicle in Driveway
No charges are being laid after a Brampton man was struck by his cousin’s vehicle in the driveway of a Brampton home.
Police responded to the call Tuesday at 6:11 a.m.
The victim, a 26-year-old Brampton man, was transported to a Toronto trauma centre with serious head injuries.
The driver was arrested and subsequently released.
According to police, the victim and the driver are cousins.
Police believe that there are witnesses, and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905) 453-3311.
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Victim Rushed to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police On Scene For Female And Child Struck By Vehicle In Brampton
- Teenage Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton