Brampton man 'walking on a cloud' after big lotto win
Reginald McNally of Brampton has just won $100,000 with Instant Bingo Doubler.
According to OLG, McNally, a 73-year-old retired truck driver, was enjoying the morning in his backyard while playing his ticket.
"When I finished scratching the ticket, something looked off. I had a closer look and realized I uncovered a box," McNally told OLG.
"I've never seen this before, so I used the OLG Lottery App on my phone to check my ticket. I was pretty amazed, so I called OLG to find out the next steps."
The grandfather plans to use some of his winnings to take care of his dogs, according to OLG.
"I have two little shih-tzus that are older and need some medical assistance. They are my most trusted companions," he told OLG.
McNally described the feeling he had when he won as if he were 'walking on a cloud'.
"Most of the day I felt like I was in a different place. It certainly was a joyous moment," he concluded.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
Photo courtesy of OLG
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway