Brampton Man Wanted After Man Gunned Down in Complex
Three suspects, including a Brampton man, are wanted in connection with the shooting death of a Toronto man.
Toronto police say that on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, officers responded to a call for a shooting at 256 John Garland Boulevard in Etobicoke at 1:16 p.m.
Police say officers arrived to find a man suffering from serious injuries related to a shooting. The victim, Blain Gerrado Grindley, 26, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Detective Steve Henkel released the identities of the three suspects.
He is appealing to the public for anyone with information to contact police.
Police are looking for 29-year-old Brampton man Michael Smith, 21-year-old Mississauga man Andrae Douse and 27-year-old Mississauga man Dayne Sitladeen.
All three suspects are wanted for first-degree murder.
Police say Smith is described as a 5’4”, 170-pound male with black hair in braids.
Douse is described as a 5'5", 165-pound male.
Sitladeen is described as a 5'8", 146-pound male.
All three men are considered armed and dangerous and residents are asked to avoid approaching them.
Anyone who sees them is asked to call 9-1-1.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Two Suspects Wanted For First-Degree Murder
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Suspects Fled As Police Investigate Peel's Fourth Murder Of The Year