Brampton Man Wanted After Man Gunned Down in Complex
Three suspects, including a Brampton man, are wanted in connection with the shooting death of a Toronto man.
Toronto police say that on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, officers responded to a call for a shooting at 256 John Garland Boulevard in Etobicoke at 1:16 p.m.
Police say officers arrived to find a man suffering from serious injuries related to a shooting. The victim, Blain Gerrado Grindley, 26, succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
On Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Detective Steve Henkel released the identities of the three suspects.
He is appealing to the public for anyone with information to contact police.
Police are looking for 29-year-old Brampton man Michael Smith, 21-year-old Mississauga man Andrae Douse and 27-year-old Mississauga man Dayne Sitladeen.
All three suspects are wanted for first-degree murder.
Police say Smith is described as a 5’4”, 170-pound male with black hair in braids.
Douse is described as a 5'5", 165-pound male.
Sitladeen is described as a 5'8", 146-pound male.
All three men are considered armed and dangerous and residents are asked to avoid approaching them.
Anyone who sees them is asked to call 9-1-1.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400.
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Police searching for two suspects associated with a robbery in Brampton
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Two Suspects Wanted For First-Degree Murder
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Searching for Hairstylist Wanted in Connection With Fatal Stabbing
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Suspects Fled As Police Investigate Peel's Fourth Murder Of The Year