Brampton man wins big lottery cash prize
A Brampton resident is celebrating a big lottery win.
67 year old Michael Truszyk has won $50,000 in the November 10, 2019 MIDDAY draw, OLG reports.
Truszyk, who works as an electronic technologist, discovered his win at the gas station.
"I was very surprised," he said while picking up his cheque. “It’s a good feeling.”
He plans to use his winnings to pay off some bills.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on Queen's Plate Drive in Etobicoke.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Police responding to reports of man sitting in middle of road in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Man in custody after vehicle drives into ditch in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win