Brampton man wins big lottery cash prize
A Brampton resident is celebrating a big lottery win.
67 year old Michael Truszyk has won $50,000 in the November 10, 2019 MIDDAY draw, OLG reports.
Truszyk, who works as an electronic technologist, discovered his win at the gas station.
"I was very surprised," he said while picking up his cheque. “It’s a good feeling.”
He plans to use his winnings to pay off some bills.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on Queen's Plate Drive in Etobicoke.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell