Brampton men celebrating group lotto win
A group of six from the GTA have just won a $1 million MAXMILLIONS prize in the February 21, 2020 LOTTO MAX draw.
The group members are Peter Cole of North York, Errol Hoilett of Maple, George Joseph of Brampton, Isaac Johnson of North York, Milton Valentine of Innisfil and Steven Small of Brampton.
This is the group's first major win.
"I checked the ticket using the OLG Lottery App on my phone. When I realized we had won, I called all the group members to meet at my place for a drink and to share the news," Cole, the group leader, told OLG.
The group of six has been playing for two years and according to Cole, the group will never stop playing.
"I feel like we might win again," Cole concluded.
The winning ticket was purchased at Family Milk on Sheppard Avenue in Toronto.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Student tests positive for COVID-19 at Brampton elementary school
- Victim struck by vehicle in Brampton underground parking lot
- Brampton schools in hold and secure after weapon spotted nearby
- Brampton man arrested in connection to fatal collision involving 18-month-old boy