Brampton Men Charged in Assault Sending Victim to Trauma Centre
Two Brampton men are facing charges in connection with an assault after a male was found unconscious behind a school after being confronted in his home over allegedly stolen property early Tuesday.
“When we got there the male was located. He was unconscious,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs, adding he showed signs of “physical trauma.”
Emergency crews were dispatched when a call came in at 12:42 a.m. about a man who’d been beaten.
The victim was found behind 56 Oakley Blvd. — that’s Pauline Vanier Catholic Elementary School, near McLaughlin Rd. and Ray Lawson Blvd.
Paramedics treated the victim before transporting him to a Toronto trauma centre where he remains.
Two men were arrested at the scene.
“There are no outstanding suspects,” said Gibbs.
Nineteen-year-old Jashan Sharma and Sandhar Gurmail, 46, are charged with aggravated assault and forcible confinement.
Photo by Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Men Arrested After Severe Beating Leaves Man in Critical Condition in Brampton
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Reportedly Being Beaten with Sticks in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Robbery and Aggravated Assault Charges
- Man In Trauma Unit With Head Injuries After Brampton Parking Garage Assault
- Brampton Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Teenage Victim