Brampton Men Charged in Connection with Major Drug Offences
Two Brampton men are facing charges after police allegedly seized thousands of dollars worth of drugs and cash from their vehicle in Orangeville.
Orangeville police report that on June 21 at approximately 3:30 a.m., an officer patrolling Broadway discovered a "suspicious vehicle" behind a motel.
Police investigated further and ended up arresting and charging two men with drug-related offences.
Police say they seized approximately $10,000 worth of illicit drugs and cash, including varying amounts of cocaine, ecstasy, MDMA, psilocybin and marijuana. Various drug paraphernalia items were also seized.
Twenty-one-year-old Antwon Kofi Asamoah and 21-year-old Elijah Griffiths have been charged with several criminal offences, including possession of marijuana, possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine and possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime.
Both men were held in custody pending bail hearings.
- OPP Arrest 39-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Possession Of Illegal Drug
- Two Brampton Residents Charged After Gun and Drugs Seized in Peterborough
- Brampton Man Charged With Several Drug and Weapons-Related Offences
- Brampton Man Facing Several Charges in Drug Bust
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs