Brampton men facing weapon, drug charges after traffic stop
Ontario Police Police say they pulled over a vehicle on the highway Sunday, travelling 150 km/hr.
Police say that led to the seizure of an imitation firearm, drugs, and cash.
The driver, 18-year-old Muhammad Niaz of Brampton is facing charges related to stunt driving, weapons, drug possession for the purpose of trafficking, and criminal proceeds.
Three passengers in the vehicle, Sanhueza Aguila of Peterborough, Jacob Kellyman of Brampton, and Marcus Ramjatian of Brampton—all 18-years-old—are facing charges of drug possession for the purpose of trafficking charges.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19
- Suspect From Brampton Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident
- Brampton Man Facing Several Charges in Drug Bust
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm
- Brampton Man Facing Impaired Driving and Firearm Charges
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton