Brampton Men Identified as Suspects in Drug Lab Bust
Police have arrested and charged two males in connection with an investigation into an alleged drug production laboratory in Mississauga.
On Thursday, Oct. 26, Peel police investigators, with assistance from the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services, executed search warrants at several premises in the area, including at a commercial property on Hensall Circle in Mississauga.
Investigators say they located and safely dismantled an allegedly illegal production laboratory on Hensall Circle.
A large quantity of pills believed to be Xanax, a quantity of powdered substances and items used in the manufacturing of pills were reportedly seized.
Police have charged 31-year-old Brampton man Jermelle Bahadosingh with production of a controlled substance and two counts of possession for the purpose. He was held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court today.
Police also charged 28-year-old Brampton man Quincey Ighalo-Osayande with production of a controlled substance and possession for the purpose. He was also held pending a bail hearing and appeared in court today.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at Major Drugs and Vice Unit (905) 453-2121, ext. 3515.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- OPP Arrest 39-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Possession Of Illegal Drug
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Drug Trafficking
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Brampton Men Charged After Drug Bust in Barrie