Brampton Motorist Caught Driving Ridiculous Speeds in Safety Zone
A Brampton driver has lost his licence after being found going almost three times the speed limit in a community safety zone.
The motorist was caught travelling 123km/hr in a 50km/hr community safety zone, heading eastbound on Mayfield Road east of Bramalea Road by a Peel Police officer.
The driver’s license has been suspended, and the vehicle has been seized for 7 days.
#PRP Road Safety officer clocked a vehicle travelling 123km/hr in a 50km/hr community safety zone, heading Eastbound on Mayfield Rd just East of Bramalea Rd #Brampton License suspension and vehicle seized for 7 days. $2000 minimum fine if convicted. Worth it? #makegoodchoices pic.twitter.com/xSxbi2oNBz— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 22, 2019
The driver is looking at a $2000 minimum fine if they are convicted.
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win