Brampton Motorist Caught Driving Ridiculous Speeds in Safety Zone
A Brampton driver has lost his licence after being found going almost three times the speed limit in a community safety zone.
The motorist was caught travelling 123km/hr in a 50km/hr community safety zone, heading eastbound on Mayfield Road east of Bramalea Road by a Peel Police officer.
The driver’s license has been suspended, and the vehicle has been seized for 7 days.
#PRP Road Safety officer clocked a vehicle travelling 123km/hr in a 50km/hr community safety zone, heading Eastbound on Mayfield Rd just East of Bramalea Rd #Brampton License suspension and vehicle seized for 7 days. $2000 minimum fine if convicted. Worth it? #makegoodchoices pic.twitter.com/xSxbi2oNBz— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 22, 2019
The driver is looking at a $2000 minimum fine if they are convicted.
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton