Brampton Murder Suspect Found Dead
Police have located the suspect of a suspicious homicide in Brampton.
Around 7:30 p.m. on January 27, officers located a deceased woman with signs of physical trauma at a residence in the area of Kennedy and Rutherford Road. The victim was identified as a 30 year old Brampton woman named Hoden Said.
Police put out a country-wide arrest warrant for the suspect, a 46 year old man named Nicholas Anthony Young. He had no fixed address.
On Friday, February 2, Young was found deceased in Shelburne, Ontario.
His death has been deemed not suspicious, police report.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone who may have information regarding this homicide is asked to call investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs