Brampton Murder Suspect Found Dead
Police have located the suspect of a suspicious homicide in Brampton.
Around 7:30 p.m. on January 27, officers located a deceased woman with signs of physical trauma at a residence in the area of Kennedy and Rutherford Road. The victim was identified as a 30 year old Brampton woman named Hoden Said.
Police put out a country-wide arrest warrant for the suspect, a 46 year old man named Nicholas Anthony Young. He had no fixed address.
On Friday, February 2, Young was found deceased in Shelburne, Ontario.
His death has been deemed not suspicious, police report.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone who may have information regarding this homicide is asked to call investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Police Searching for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Suspicious Death in Brampton Ruled a Homicide
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Brampton Homicide Suspect
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect Following Murder of Brampton Man