Brampton Now Has a Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza Joint
It looks like a giant slice (get it?) of Chicago has set up shop in Brampton!
If you love pizza — as you should — you’ll be very excited to know that a deep dish pizza joint is now open in good ol’ B-town.
Chi Pie Pizza opened recently in a plaza near Mayfield and Hurontario. For reference, it’s in the same plaza as one of our finest Italian restaurants, Antica Osteria.
Chi Pie Pizza’s name is inspired by Chicago-style deep dish pizza, or the most popular deep dish pizza ever. First and foremost, Chi Pie Pizza is a deep dish pizza joint.
Deep dish pizza is literally a pizza baked in a deep dish — the crust is typically two or three inches high, the pizza is baked in a round steel pan for 30 minutes, and the coolest part is one pizza weighs about four pounds.
It’s a lot of bang for your buck.
There are a few different kinds of deep dish deliciousness you can get, including the Chicago Classic with Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, Al’s Alibi with caramelized onions, mushrooms, spinach, ricotta, and basil, and even Mobster Meatball with beef meatballs, mushrooms, and ricotta.
Prices range from $15.95 to $24.95 depending on the kind and size of pizza you get (medium or large).
Alongside classic deep dish pizzas, Chi Pie Pizza also serves regular crust pizza that you can choose your own toppings for, chicken wings, garlic bread, and potato wedges.
You can even get some pretty sweet combo deals if you want a lot of pizza and sides, the biggest combo being The Big Deal with two Pizzas, six toppings combined, 20 wings, a pound of potato wedges, four cans of pop, and two dipping sauces!
So, if you need a new spot to indulge, Chi Pie Pizza offers pickup and delivery!
Chi Pie Pizza
3088 Mayfield Road
(Cover photo courtesy of Chi Pie Pizza on Facebook)
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- A Popular Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza Joint Just Closed Down In Brampton
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Brampton
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Brampton and Beyond
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives To Its Menu
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Pizza in Brampton This Week