Brampton Power Outage Affecting Over 400 Homes And Businesses
A power outage in Brampton is currently impacting over 400 homes and businesses.
According to Alectra News, the outage, which is impacting 431 homes and businesses, is in the Roehampton Park area.
Crews were dispatched at around 11:30 p.m.
It will take approximately three hours for power to return.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- 102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 93 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- Firefighters fighting hopper fire in Brampton
- Power Outage Impacting Close to 600 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Impacting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Brampton Power Outage Impacting Over 400 Homes and Businesses
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton