Brampton Realtor a Millionaire Following Massive Lotto Win
A very lucky Brampton realtor is officially a millionaire.
OLG recently congratulated Geeta Janbandhu for winning a $1 million Maxmillions prize in the October 26, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
"I enjoy playing Lotto Max, Lotto 6/49 and Instant tickets," Janbandhu told OLG.
OLG says the 54-year old real estate agent was out with her family when they decided to pick up a couple Instant tickets.
"I gave my son my Lotto Max ticket to check while he was in the store and two minutes later he came running out screaming that I had won," she told OLG.
The married mother of two plans on paying off the mortgage, helping with her daughter's wedding and possibly investing in a restaurant for her son.
"I feel awesome - we're now mortgage free," she said.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Springdale Convenience on Bovaird Drive in Brampton.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores