Brampton Recalls of the Week - A Few Flammability Hazards
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it's good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here's a list of products with recall notices.
Rubiomonocoat USA brand Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C
This linseed oil-based stain is missing proper hazard labelling, which may lead to improper use of the product and create a flammability hazard, possibly causing fire or injury. Consumers are advised not to use the product. Additionally, if consumers used rags with this product, they should soak all used rags in water before disposal.
HAMCO brand Nautica Hooded Bath Robes
These robes do not meet the flammability requirements for children's sleepwear, and may pose a potential fire hazard. Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled bathrobes and return them for a refund.
HP Lithium-Ion Batteries in HP and Compaq Notebook Computers
This recall pertains to certain HP lithium-ion batteries compatible with HP, Compaq, HP ProBook, HP ENVY, Compaq Presario, and HP Pavilion Notebook computers. The batteries may overheat, posing a potential burn and fire hazard. The batteries affected by the recall have barcodes beginning with: 6BZLU, 6CGFK, 6CGFQ, 6CZMB, 6DEMA, 6DEMH, 6DGAL, and 6EBVA.
IKEA Canada Mysingso Beach Chairs
The fabric seat on the chair can be re-assembled incorrectly. This can result in the chair collapsing during use, posing a fall or finger entrapment hazard. Consumers are advised to return this product to an IKEA store for a full refund.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Several Household Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Unlabeled Ingredients and Other Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Several Children's Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys