Brampton Recalls of the Week - Allergy Concerns and More
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it's good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here's a list of products with recall notices.
Various King's Pastry brand cakes
King's Pastry is recalling several of its cakes from the market due to the presence of hazelnuts, which are not declared as an ingredient on the product's label. Consumers with hazelnut allergies should avoid eating these products and return them to the store they were purchased from.
Vanworld brand Glutinous Rice Balls
This product contains peanuts which have not been properly declared on the label. Those with allergies are advised to return the product to the store.
Battery packs from Toshiba Client Solutions
These Panasonic lithium-ion battery packs came pre-installed on various models of Toshiba Portege, Satellite, Satellite Pro, and Tecra laptops. The batteries may overheat, posing a potential burn or fire hazard. If you are affected by this recall, you are advised to turn the laptop off, remove the battery pack, and contact Toshiba for further assistance.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Unlabeled Ingredients and Other Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Several Household Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products