Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
King's Pastry brand Tuxedo Bar Cake
This product is being recalled due to the presence of undeclared hazelnuts, posing a risk to consumers with nut allergies. Affected consumers are advised to return the product to the store where it was purchased.
Lenny and Larry's The Complete Cookie brand chocolate chip cookies
This product, which has been recalled once before, is being recalled again as it contains milk ingredients which are not declared on the label. Those with milk allergies should avoid consuming this product and return it.
Milliken Dry Carpet Cleaners
Milliken has issued a recall involving Capture, Arm & Hammer and Resista brands of dry carpet cleaners. The cleaning powder was found to potentially contain harmful bacteria, posing a risk of respiratory and other infections. Consumers are advised to immediately stop using this product and contact Milliken for a free replacement.
Party City Toy Tambourines
Sold at Party City, these toy tambourines contain small parts which can pose a choking hazard to young children if the toy is broken. It is advised to take this product away from children and return it to the nearest Party City location for store credit.
Tupperware brand Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
This seasoning has been found to potentially be contaminated with salmonella. It is strongly advised to return this product or throw it out, and contact your doctor if you believe you became sick from consuming the recalled product.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- This Product has Been Recalled Due to Possible Dangerous Bacteria
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products