Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Light-Bulbs and More
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it's good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here's a list of products with recall notices.
Schneider's Gourmet World brand Seasonings
Schneider's Gourmet World is recalling its Salt and Vinegar Seasoning and Dill Pickle Seasoning as they contain milk, which is not declared on the label. Those with milk allergies should avoid eating these products and return them to the store they were purchased from.
La-Z-Boy power supplies sold with Gold Series electric lift chairs
The power supply sold with these electric chairs has a cover which may break and detach, exposing the power supply’s electrical components and posing a shock hazard to users. Consumers are advised to stop using the power supply and contact La-Z-Boy for a free replacement. La-Z-Boy will also dispatch a technician free of charge and upon request for any customer who needs assistance.
Holland Imports Inc. and Modern Houseware Imports brand Value Power Night Light Bulbs
The package of this product bears an unauthorized CSA marking. There may also be an exposed filament at the bottom of the bulb, resulting in a possible shock or fire hazard to consumers. Consumers should immediately stop using the light and return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Certain Garrison, Maison, NOMA, RONA and UPM brand line voltage thermostats
These thermostats may overheat, emit smoke and damage the wall, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Additionally, The importer is no longer in business. So far, Health Canada has received 51 reports regarding the use of these thermostats including overheating, melting, smoke and damage to the wall. Consumers are advised to stop using this product and contact the retailer it was purchased from. The following model numbers are included in this recall: HTM211, HTM311, HTM511, HTM611, and HTM621.
Bright brand cheese curd products
These products contain mustard and wheat ingredients which are not declared on the label. Consumers with allergies should avoid eating these products and return them to the store they were purchased from.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Unlabeled Ingredients and Other Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products