Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
Trader Joe’s brand Mediterranean Hummus
This product is being recalled due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination. Consuming contaminated food may result in symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, persistent fever, muscle aches, severe headache and neck stiffness. Those who purchased this product are encouraged to return it or throw it out.
Oatey Co. No. 95 Lead Free Tinning Flux
Health Canada’s inspection program found that this product is not provided with the required child-resistant closures and does not have proper hazard labelling. Consumers are advised to make sure this product is out of reach of children, and contact Oatey Co. to obtain a refund.
Party City Smile Maracas
These mini plastic maracas contain small colourful balls that may spill out if the plastic is broken, posing a choking hazard to young children. Consumers are advised to keep this toy away from children and return it to their nearest Party City location for store credit.
Roylco Ltd. Educational Light Cube
This product is an early childhood educational tool meant for creative learning involving light. However, the lithium polymer battery it contains may potentially overheat and catch fire, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are advised not to use the product and contact Roylco Ltd. for a free battery replacement.
Coconut Town brand Coconut Cream Powder and Q.One brand Mixed Powder for Churros
Both of these items contain milk/milk ingredients which are not properly declared on the label. Those with milk allergies should avoid consuming either of these products.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and More
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Unlabeled Ingredients and Other Products