Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it's good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here's a list of products with recall notices.
PureCare Herbal Cream
Health Canada has confirmed that this product contains a prescription steroid (clobetasol propionate) and another ingredient (phenoxylethanol) which are not declared on the product label. These ingredients may cause health effects ranging from skin irritation and dehydration to increased blood pressure. Consumers are advised to stop using this product and consult a health care professional for any health concerns related to the use of this product.
Chef Destinations, Frankly Fresh Salads and Fresh St. brands Fresh Guacamole
Guacamole products from these three brands are being recalled due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination, which can cause symptoms including vomiting, nausea, persistent fever, muscle aches, severe headache and neck stiffness. Consumers who own a contaminated food product should throw it out or return it to the store it was purchased from.
Booby Boons brand Chocolate Chip Cookies
This product may contain peanut ingredients which are not declared on the label. Those with peanut allergies should avoid eating this product.
Haibike USA brand XDURO Race, Superrace and Urban Electric Bicycles
The Haibike-manufactured fork on the front wheel of these bicycles can rupture or break while using, posing a fall hazard to the rider. Consumers should immediately stop using the affected model bicycles and contact Accell North America for a free repair.
Fresh & Healthy brand Chunk Feta Cheese
This product has been recalled due to possible E. coli contamination, which can make you sick upon consumption. You are advised to return or throw this product out.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - E. coli and Listeria Contamination
- Kale Salad Product Recalled in Brampton Due to Possible Contamination
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food Products and More
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Possible E. Coli Contamination
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Brampton