Brampton Recalls of the Week - Potential Bacteria Contamination
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
Duncan Hines brand Apple Caramel Cake Mix
This cake mix is being recalled due to possible salmonella contaminaton. Consumers are advised to either return this product or throw it out. Remember: Food contaminated with salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Symptoms include fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
Lenny and Larry's The Complete Cookie brand chocolate chip cookies
These cookies may contain milk which is not declared on the label, making it potentially hazardous for consumers with milk allergies.
LG Electronics brand Portable Air Conditioners
This product can potentially overheat, posing a fire hazard. The recall applies to LG portable air conditioners with the following model numbers: LP0711WNR, LP0813WNR, and LP0814WNR. Consumers owning a recalled air conditioner should contact LG for a free repair.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Salmonella and Other Food Concerns
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Possible E. Coli Contamination
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products