Brampton Recalls of the Week - Various Contaminated Food Products
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
Various brands of flour and flour products from Ardent Mills
Ardent Mills is recalling various brands of flour and flour products due to possible E. coli contamination. Consumers should return or throw out these products, and contact a doctor if they believe they became sick from eating contaminated food.
Yoso brand Soygo Fermented Cultured Soy Products
High Liner Captain's Crew brand Breaded Fish Strips and Breaded Fish Nuggets
These fish products contain milk which is not listed as an ingredient on the label. Those with milk allergies should avoid eating this product.
CHI Tea Tree Blow Dry Primer Lotion
This moisturizing hair lotion from FAROUK Systems Inc. contains excess amounts of methylisothiazolinone (MI), a strong sensitizer which may pose a significant risk of inducing allergic reactions and skin irritation. Consumers should immediately stop using this product and return it for a full refund.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Herbal Cream and Food Products
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Brampton
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food and Furniture Items
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - E. coli and Listeria Contamination
- Brampton Recalls of the Week - Food, Cleaning Products and More