Brampton Resident Charged For Stunt Driving In 60 Zone
Peel Police have charged a Brampton resident for stunt driving.
The driver was found traveling 121 km/hr in a 60 zone.
“It's raining off & on and you're driving in a 60 zone, do you reduce your speed or increase,” said police. “This driver was traveling 121 km/hr and with tires lacking some serious tread.”
The driver’s license was suspended and their vehicle was impounded for seven days.
“Driving is a shared responsibility your choices affect others,” said police.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton