Brampton Resident Charged For Stunt Driving In 60 Zone
Peel Police have charged a Brampton resident for stunt driving.
The driver was found traveling 121 km/hr in a 60 zone.
“It's raining off & on and you're driving in a 60 zone, do you reduce your speed or increase,” said police. “This driver was traveling 121 km/hr and with tires lacking some serious tread.”
The driver’s license was suspended and their vehicle was impounded for seven days.
“Driving is a shared responsibility your choices affect others,” said police.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation