Brampton Resident Enjoying Lottery Win
by Paige Petrovsky on November 21, 2018
A Brampton resident is enjoying a recent lottery win.
Michael Purdy has won $50,000 in the Nov. 18, 2018 Daily Keno draw.
The winning ticket was purchased at Vicky & Tim’s Convenience on Clark Boulevard in Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton