Brampton residents can now obtain police record checks online
Peel police is now providing Brampton and Mississauga residents with an online application process to obtain police record checks.
Brampton and Mississauga residents can now obtain a Criminal Record Check, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check or Vulnerable Sector Check for employment or volunteer purposes without having to attend a police station in person.
The online program will allow residents to apply for all three levels of record checks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The entire process, including verification of identity and fee processing, are done electronically using a platform developed by Rogue Data Corporation that specializes in secure workflow automation.
Applicants will be required to answer a series of authentication questions based on the applicant's personal credit file, when applying online for a police record check.
Answers to the questions are timed to ensure added security and privacy.
Anyone who is unable to use the online application can contact Peel Regional Police - Records Search Unit at 905-453-2121 x 4338 and inquire about making an appointment to attend in person.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Here's What You Need to Know About Police Background Checks in Brampton
- Police Warning Residents of Growing Online Advertisement Scam
- Peel Police investigating online threat against student at Brampton school
- Here's How You Can Report Crimes Online in Brampton
- Is Brampton Having Record-Breaking Weather?