Brampton residents facing charges after police seize drugs, handgun and ammunition
Two Brampton residents are facing charges after a police search reportedly turned up drugs, ammunition, and a firearm.
Peel Police’s Vice, Narcotics and Street Level Organized Crime Unit recently conducted a search at a residence in the area of Centre Street and Queen Street East.
“The search warrant resulted in the seizure of a handgun and 66 rounds of ammunition,” police say. “The seizure yielded a quantity of drugs with a street value of $4,000.”
24 year old Brampton man Cory Godschalk and 18 year old Brampton woman Alyseya Travers are charged with:
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm with readily available ammunition
- Possession for the purpose (Cocaine)
- Possession of a controlled substance (MDMA)
They both attended the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing on Friday, January 24.
Photos: Peel Regional Police handout
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- Police Allegedly Seize Drugs and Firearm From Brampton Residences
- Three Men Charged Following Firearm and Drugs Seizure
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm